1. Are you named after anyone? I don’t think so, but I do know that my parents believe in the power and the meaning of a word and/or name. My name Tifarah has Hebrew origins, meaning one of honor, glory also beauty. Naava is also Hebrew and means beauty.
2. What camera do you use to take your pictures? It's typically a Canon or Nikon but It's all about the lens and the light. However, when I take certain pictures, I am currently loving my Sony alpha 5100.
3. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Um…duh!!! Maybe a bit more than I should! I try to only be that way with people who know me but it doesn't always work out that way.
4. Will you ever bungee-jump? Absolutely! I rather just go all the way and skydive. I'm a bit of a daredevil and explorer. I want to embrace things and push myself in those areas. Getting my pilot license would be awesome too!
5. When did you start blogging? I originally started in 2011 but re-launched everything in 2015. It was in 2017, however, that I became consistent with it.
6. What are your must-have beauty products? Unrefined oils, exfoliating pads/cloths, turmeric, and toner.
7. Do you have any special talents? I don't know if things I do for a hobby are considered special talents ...like a painting. But I can move both of my ears. My mom's dad taught me and I'm very proud of it!
8. Where were you born? Houston, Texas
9. What do you want to be when you grow up? Free, Happy and Healthy.
10. What's your favorite part of making films and/or T.V. shows? Bringing imagination to life. The process from the thought to the end is so edifying and exhilarating. Then if you are able to inspire and give someone a place to escape to...how great is that. It's really hard to put into words. Every part is a favorite for different reasons.
11. Morning, afternoon or night? The night is my go-to for being productive, afternoon for sleeping and morning for smoothies and exercising. Yeah, I think that's right, lol.
12. You are so photogenic and exude a unique look with every photo. How is it when people see you in person? I don't know really. I see the same person in my photos. Although a blemish is gone and my eyelashes are longer, I still see the same person I saw in the mirror when I was brushing my teeth. So, I guess they see that I do have a few blemishes, a lot of moles and freckles everywhere and that can be like... surprise! Then the wigs are different. If I have say so, always ask them to never remove my moles and freckles ...or any scar. Because it is what it is .
13. How would you describe your personal style?
The root of my style is boho, western and chic. But I'm a bit of a tomboy, so, I have a casual sporty side. However, when I want to dress up, l'm all about exotic, and ethnic flare. Simple elegance with statement pieces. Bottom line, I will choose a bad ass pants suit before a dress. I'm not a girly girl at all but I love feeling feminine.