Unboxing: Happy Dot Box | August 2017 | Charu Naava
I attended an event last month by Hustle, Honey called Mirror, Mirror and won a Happy Dot Box. Let's unbox and see what it's all about.
Happy Dot Box is a lifestyle brand that delivers happiness to your doorstep monthly. Every month is themed with luxury deluxe sample sized beauty products. When opening your Happy Dot Box you will discover messages that promote inner beauty and happiness intended for yourself-improvement. Our Happy team curates the most prestigious beauty items from around the world. Happy Dot Box is all about giving back and heightening social awareness about different non-profit organizations. Every month a different charity will receive 5% of your membership fee. happydotbox.com
Charity of the Month - September
Here is my unboxing for the Month of August
The packaging is a pretty sea green color with white polka dots. The items were nicely wrapped in tissue paper and beautiful ribbon. On the inside of the lid the words " Hello Beautiful " are branded. Inside you will find a brochure listing all the products and information about the charity of the month. It was great to know that all products were natural or free of certain unhealthy ingredients. I am planning a spa night already!
1. Marrakesh - Oil Therapy, Hair Styling Elixir, $22.99 (2 oz.) marrakeshhaircare.com/
2. LVX - Nail Polish, Vegan, $16 (0.5oz) - Cameo (color) shoplvx.com
3. Manna Kadar - Liplocked Priming Glass Stain, $24 (0.17 oz) - All Of Me (color) mannakadarcosmetics.com/
4. Bare Native - Mineral Detox Bath in French Lavender, $ 19.99 (26 oz) barenative.com
5. Timeless Truth - Collagen Bio Cellulose Mask, $11 (1fl.oz.) timelesstruthcosmetics.com
Box valued at $94, for a monthly subscription of $24, with a giving back bonus! Delivered to your Door.
Hustle, Honey Event
Happy Dot Box Founder - Courtney Copeland
August 12, 2017, LA, California
photography by Hologram Productions