Fall Essentials 2017 | Naava Stylebook
Updated: Oct 16
Fall is here again. Although, we aren't feeling like it here in the south, Ugh! However, I wanted to share some of my fall essentials. I am praying for some cooler weather so, I can really bring out my lovely fall wardrobe items I didn't get to wear last year - hopefully I will pick up a few this year too. But wardrobe items aren't the only things I need during the fall season. There are beauty, lifestyle and décor items I need that are essential for my "Fall Vibes". Here is the list of products and things that help me get into fall and quite honestly transition into the winter as well.
1. Christian Siriano Congac Handbag (a nice brown tone bag)
2. Dream Paris Strapped Booties (boots/booties, I finally added in some brown tones)
2. Aztec B+W Sweater Duster (sweater for cooler mornings & nights)
3. Private Selection Toasted Marshmallow Cocoa (warm flavorful drink, spiced apple cider is high on the list too)
4. Archaeology No. 8 Chai Vanilla ( fall inspired candles or oils for the home)
5. BBW - Cashmere Glow ( a nice scented oil, perfume, body butter, or spray for your body with fall vibes)
6. BBW - Magic in the Air ( a nice scented oil, perfume, body butter, or spray for your body with fall vibes)
7. Purad'or Vitamin C serum (any facial or skin oil)
8. I Remember You by Cathleen Davitt Bell (a good book, specifically supernatural, magical, thrillers to cozy up with)
9. Cozy Aztec Socks (cozy festive socks)
What are some of your fall essentials?
photography by Hologram Productions