Family + Faith | Eboni Hall
Eboni Hall is a published makeup artist (Essence Magazine, Feb. 2015), hairstylist, and licensed cosmetologist. She was professionally trained at The Paul Mitchell the Esani Institute and Gwynnis Mosby Make-Up Academy. Eboni specializes in bridal artistry as well as natural hair care. Eboni has an uncanny skill and disciplined eye for detail which catapults Lady DeFrance above others. She is also certified in makeup artistry by celebrity artists and educators Gwynnis Mosby, Sam Fine, and Renny Vasquez. Eboni is invaluable to Lady DeFrance’s compassionate commitment to discover and highlight every woman’s intrinsic beauty.
Lady DeFrance is a professional collaboration of makeup artists and hairstylists.This family company was founded by two sisters sharing the same passion for beauty. Lady DeFrance offers premier makeup and hair related services to the everyday woman. Our services include flawless makeup application, healthy hair care, comprehensive bridal packages, and special events. Lady DeFrance Make-Up & Hair is the prefect team to make up you look and feel beautiful!
1. Were you named after someone?
2. How did you get involved with the beauty industry, specifically hair?
Friends and Family encouraged me because of my talent. I then took cosmetology classes in high school and then I went to Paul Mitchell the school.
3. What or Who inspired you?
My mother inspired me. She was a homemaker for 20 +years and she didn't have a profession or better yet anything that she loved to do. That inspired me to find my passion and further my career.
4. What did you want to be when you were a child?
I wanted to be a teacher and a artist
5. What were you doing before you started officially pursuing a career in the hair industry?
I was a stay at home mother
6. What has been the hardest part in developing and maintaining your career so far?
I would say incorporating balance in my life
7. What would you tell your younger self when it comes to where you are now in life?
I would tell my younger self to relax. It’s okay.
8. What do you want to be known for?
I want to be known for empowering women to live & fulfill their purpose
9. What have been 3 key points in branding yourself so far?
Doing excellent work
Customer Care Consistency
Posting on social media regularly
10. What advice would you give to aspiring hair stylist?
I would advise aspiring hairstylists to ALWAYS be a learner.
Attend classes and seminars. This industry is always evolving. Be in the know!
Now for some fun questions.
11. Who would be your ideal client?
12. What is your favorite thing to do to relax after a busy day?
Reading with a glass of wine :)
13. What is a must-have when it comes to your personal hair care routine?
Edge control :)
14. How do you keep yourself motivated and positive?
My family & Faith
15. Do you have any goals for the rest of 2018?
I want to have a makeup camp for teen girls
Checkout the website for more info ladydefrance.com or follow @ebonisierrahall